Providing individual therapy, couples counseling, family therapy, adolescent and child therapy, and workplace presentations and training, Kinetic Counseling embraces each individual's strengths, aspirations, interests, life learning and personal beliefs with the primary objective of helping the client gain forward momentum.
Secure, HIPAA-compliant online sessions are now offered.
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
· Cognitive Processing Therapy
· Stress Reduction Techniques
· Mindfulness Strategies
· Internal Family Systems Therapy
· Dialectical Behavior Therapy
· EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
· ERP - Exposure Response Prevention for OCD
· Emotionally Focused Therapy
· Gottman Method Couples Counseling
· Narrative Family Therapy
· Positive Conflict Resolution
· Parenting and Communication Skills Training
· Somatic-Based Interventions
CARLY SPARKS, MSW, LCSW, is a graduate of Brown School of Social Work at Washington University in St. Louis. She has extensive experience in the field of clinical social work and psychotherapy. Her counseling services reflect a comprehensive appreciation of the complexity of peoples' lives and choices.
Throughout her career, Carly has also been involved in the areas of cultural competency, multi-dimensional client advocacy, addiction, and rape and domestic violence counseling. This has included direct work with clients, organizational consulting, staff training and seminars.
Carly routinely volunteers as a member of several non-profit boards and local committees in the St. Louis community. She is the mother of two children and one miniature poodle.
Organizations and Affiliations